Monday, April 11, 2011

New Camera!!

I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA~ =w=
_________________________________________________________________


My new camera~ :D sjdsj;aljsfkhs I am in LOVE with the Macro feature, and 16x zoom. It’s a Canon Power Shot. And I have a snazzy case for it too.

=w= I’ve already taken like 200 photos and I JUST got it yesterday. XDDD


________________________________________________________________


It was an early graduation gift from my Aunt and Nana.


I got it yesterday when I went into BG to volunteer at the Humane Society, and go to church.


The camera specifics are:


Model: Canon Power Shot SD1300 IS
Digital ELPH


Color: Light Blue


16x Zoom


Macro, Flash, and Video settings


Can photograph vertical or horizontal
Screen moves with the direction the camera is tilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment