Sunday, April 7, 2013

[Update] // A return to Blogger

Well, it certainly has been a while since my last post. 2011, June. (Though I deleted a few older posts, the last one, that is now gone, was posted then.)
Anyway, I'm back to keep this blog updated and full of interesting cosplay shenanigans.

To start off, I will give an updated run through of this and what it will contain, as I've been sorely absent from it for over a year and a half.

--This blog will contain, but is not limited to (each with their own entry):

  • Cosplay Plans
  • Construction Notes/Pictures (Whole Costumes)
  • Videos
  • Convention/Cosplay Even Recaps (With Photos)
  • Piece-By-Piece Construction (Single parts versus the whole)
  • Cosplay Musings/Rants
  • Cosplay Photographs (Of others)
  • My Personal Cosplay Photographs
  • Cosplay Spotlights (of my older work)
The first new entries in this blog, will simply be recapping a few earlier parties I've attended along with many, many amazing photos. :3
Also, the latest entry I will soon post holds exciting news for my convention wise~ <3

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you restarted this blog, can't wait to read what you will write! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope my entries will be a good read!
      And also, I'm loving scrolling through yours as well, fascinating stuff!!

      Delete